Pokémon Elite Redux is a game you can download. It’s a hack of Pokémon Emerald, last updated on August 17, 2023.
Download Pokemon Elite Redux GBA Rom
|Rom Name||Pokemon Elite Redux|
|Last Update||August 17, 2023|
Pokemon Elite Redux is a challenging game where you can use four different abilities at once. It’s different from regular Pokemon games, with over 100 new abilities and moves. It’s inspired by other popular Pokemon games, like Inclement Emerald and Radical Red. The game is made better and eliminates the need for boring grinding.
In simple terms, if you like tough challenges, battles, and creating teams without spending a lot of time grinding, you’ll like this game. It’s not your typical hard game, and it has many improvements to make the gameplay more enjoyable and fresh.
4 Abilities for Pokémon
- Each Pokémon can have 3 switchable abilities and 3 fixed ones (innates).
- This lets you create different strategies and play in many ways.
- For example, imagine Gyarados with Moxie, Aerilate, and Intimidate all at once!
Custom Moves for Every Trainer
- Every Trainer’s team has been changed by hand to match new abilities and moves.
- Most trainers have strong moves and different items.
- Every rematch is unique, so you won’t face the same Poochyena with Tackle everywhere.
Fair but Unique Challenge
- We don’t make the game hard by giving the player fewer or worse tools than the computer.
- Many of the strategies the computer uses, you can use too.
- Be creative! The battle style is always “Set.”
- If you choose the Elite Difficulty, the first Trainer might be tough if you’re not prepared.
- The computer doesn’t have too many unfair advantages.
Over 110 New Abilities
- There are more than 370 abilities, with about 50 new or changed ones.
- You have many choices to overcome the challenges.
- Ability descriptions are more accurate now.
- We made the AI smarter and updated it to use new abilities and moves.
- Every Trainer now uses the best AI to challenge you.
No More Grinding
- You can quickly set EVs (effort values) and change natures and abilities from the Summary Screen.
- You’ll have a Candy Box with unlimited rare candies.
- These candies work like those in Gen 8, so you can evolve at the Level Cap.
- You can level up by 4 levels at a time or jump right to the Level Cap to save time!
No Grinding Needed!
- You can quickly set EVs on the Summary Screen.
- Easily change natures and abilities there too.
- You have a Candy Box with unlimited rare candies.
- They work like Gen 8, so you can evolve at the Level Cap.
- Level up 4 levels at once or jump to the Level Cap.
- All Pokémon begin with perfect 31 IVs.
- You can change Hidden Power types with Type Gems.
- Adjust Speed IVs to 0 or 31 using the Iron Pill item.
Catch ‘Em All
- Every Poké Ball catches with 100% success.
- You can use any ball, and they’re unlimited.
No More Item Fiddling
- Held items stay on your Pokémon after battles.
- No need to re-equip Berries and Focus Sashes.
- Your Pokémon heal automatically before each battle.
- No more need for healing items.
- All Pokémon, abilities, moves, and items have been reworked.
- Each Pokémon is unique. For example, Gyarados is now Water/Dragon with Levitate, and Gengar can be used physically or specially.
- Some moves are less frustrating and more fun to use.
- For instance, Aurora Beam now always lowers the foe’s Attack.
- A few items like Big Root and Shell Bell are better.
Easier Move Teaching
- You can teach your Pokémon moves more conveniently.
- This includes Level-Up moves, Egg moves, TMs/HMs, and Tutor moves.
- You don’t need to go back to the Pokémon Center to change your team.
- You can edit your Pokémon directly in the PC.
Enhanced Battle Engine & UI
- You can catch over 1200 species from Gen 1 to 7, plus many Gen 8 Pokémon.
- Mega Evolution is included, but not Z-Moves.
- The Battle UI shows Type Effectiveness, STAB, and abilities like Levitate.
- It also displays move details like Power and Accuracy.
- Frostbite replaces Freeze, dealing damage over time.
- There’s a diverse postgame with strong trainers, including Gym Leaders and E4.
- You can choose between Singles or Doubles, with or without Legendaries.
- You can catch all remaining Legendaries after beating certain trainers.
- Catching Pokémon is easier with an improved DexNav.
- You have access to many battle and evolution items from the start.
- The game offers different difficulty modes and level caps.
- You can turn off EVs at any time.
- There are fun randomizer modes, like Ability and Move Randomizer.
Quality of Life Improvements
- Move descriptions are clearer.
- Move details are more informative.
- You can enable or disable permanent repel from the Options Menu.
- There’s a Level Cap System.
- Wild Pokémon and Trainers scale to your level.
- The Summary Screen shows Base Stats at a glance.
- You can register items in a list menu.
- Bag space has been expanded.
- TMs are unlimited.
- No need for HMs.
- Berries grow quickly.
- Wild encounters on Berry Trees.
- Disabled random calls from Trainers.
- In-Game Tutorial NPC explains changes.
- Iron Pill item sets Speed IVs.
- Easier evolution methods.
- Day & Night Inverter.
- Nurse Joy provides quick healing.
- You can change Eevolutions.
- All eggs hatch quickly.
- Removed daycare egg daily limit.
- Eviolite allows evolution.
- Auto Run feature.
- Name rater in every Pokémon Center.
- No more low HP beep.
- Custom Options Menu.
- AI-controlled battles.
- Shiny Rate Booster.
- Individually-Unique Pokémon Colors Patch.
- Boosted Shiny Rate.
- All moves are PP Maxed.
- Useful items from Nurse Joy.
- Pret: Decompilation of Pokémon Emerald.
- Dizzy Egg / RHH: Battle Engine, Pokémon Expansion, Item Expansion, nature-colored stats, higher money cap.
- Rioluwott (Pokémon ROWE): Your support was indispensable for completing this hack.
- Giolitti: Coding, texting, playtesting, and balancing.
- NocturneOfShadow: Assisting with playtesting, balancing, and creating trainer parties.
- Thundertacos: Offering substantial help with playtesting, balancing, and numerous valuable suggestions.
- Tuna: Providing significant assistance with playtesting, balancing, and offering great suggestions.
- GobouLePoissonBoue: Playing a critical role in playtesting, balancing, and reporting various bugs.
- Kaixer: Creating many teams used in the hack and assisting with documentation.
- Frozen: Offering valuable help with playtesting, balancing, and working on teams.
- Cyro: Making significant contributions to playtesting, balancing, and providing many valuable suggestions.
- Rabbidbunnyz: Playing a crucial role in playtesting, balancing, and offering many great suggestions.
- TheSlayingStray: Significantly assisting with playtesting, balancing, and providing many valuable suggestions.
- PCG: Providing substantial help with playtesting, balancing, and offering many great suggestions.
- Adri: Playing a crucial role in playtesting, balancing, and offering many valuable suggestions.
- Aarin: Significantly assisting with playtesting, balancing, and providing many great suggestions.
- Attactaxi: Making significant contributions to playtesting, balancing, and offering many great suggestions.
- Nigel: Offering substantial help with playtesting, balancing, and providing many great suggestions.
- Barack Oboughmer: Playing a crucial role in playtesting, balancing, and offering many great suggestions.
- Gorilink: Significantly assisting with playtesting, balancing, and providing many great suggestions.
- D U K: Making significant contributions to playtesting, balancing, and offering many great suggestions.
- Sol Raven: Offering valuable help with playtesting, balancing, and providing many great suggestions.
- Café: Providing substantial assistance with playtesting, balancing, and offering many great suggestions.
- Ryuuune: Offering valuable help with playtesting, balancing, and providing many great suggestions.
- Dreamfield: Playing a crucial role in playtesting, balancing, and offering many great suggestions.
- TetBR: Significantly assisting with playtesting, balancing, and offering many great suggestions.
- Rize: Providing valuable help with playtesting, balancing, and offering many great suggestions.
- Ponk: Making significant contributions to playtesting, balancing, and offering many great suggestions.
- BuffelSaft (Inclement Emerald): Your outstanding work with Inclement Emerald and allowing its use as a base is greatly appreciated.
- Ydarissep: Setting up the Online Pokédex, creating the Yda patch (IE), assisting with ROM hacking, teaching, and helping in the initial stages with your base/patch.
- Karathan / Sbird1337 (Sovereign of the Skies): Assisting with abilities and bugfixing.
- Ghoulslash (Unbound, Voyager): Providing support in Discord, DexNav, Auto-Run, Fast Surf, Medicine Reuse, Expanded OW IDs, and plural giveitem.
- Skeli (Unbound): Inspiring improvements related to quality, quality of life, and Parental Bond code.
- Lunos: For your support and patience in Discord, Reusable TMs, OW poison changes, and Gracidea form change.
- Archie: For your tutorials and help in Discord.
- Beniboy (Exceeded): Inspiring with your ROM hack and contributing numerous abilities/innates (multi-abilities).
- Soupercell (Radical Red): Providing inspiration for difficulty, ability, and move concepts.
- AsparagusEduardo: Decapitalization, More Bag Pockets, Pokédex+.
- TheXaman: For Pokédex Plus and running indoors.
- Howls: For your exceptional documentation of Inclement Emerald and allowing its use as a base.
- Wyserth: For decapitalization.
- Contributors to the Simple Modifications thread: Various small changes.
- Camthesaxman: Expanding OW IDs.
- Lightbox87: Whiteout money.
- NobodySociety: Fire Red-style fishing.
- Furret: Music Expansion (HGSS and DPPt tracks).
- SamuRH/Xhizy: RHH/PRET intro.
- Chaos Rush, Mr. Dollsteak, contributors to the DS-Style sprite resources: Pokémon sprites.
- Crema: Temtem’s “Tem Vial,” which inspired the Poké Vial item.
- Anyone I forgot, who helped me on this amazing journey!